- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
The American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS) is the organization that speaks for all of neurosurgery. The AANS is dedicated to advancing the specialty of neurological surgery in order to promote the highest quality of patient care.
- Arteriovenous Malformation (Mayo Clinic)
Treatment options offered at the Mayo Clinic (one can request appointments in Arizona, Florida, and Minnesota), how to obtain appointments, information about their clinical trials, research, and patient stories.
- Arteriovenous Malformations (American Association of Neurological Surgeons)
AANS’s page dedicated to AVMs, detailing statistics, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Arteriovenous Malformations Information & Treatment (Johns Hopkins)
- AVM Treatment Options (Health East)
- AVM Treatments & Drugs (MayoClinic)
- Barrow Neurological Institute
Neurological Institute situated in Phoenix, Arizona with the mission to advance the knowledge and practice of medicine in neuroscience through basic and clinical research, education of medical professionals, and innovation in clinical techniques and techn
- Find a Vascular Specialist (VascularWeb)
VascularWeb’s page to aid in finding a vascular specialist by last name, state, or country.
- International RadioSurgery Association
Offers descriptions of various types of surgical procedures that a patient with AVM may go through, including embolization, microsurgery, and radiosurgery. Also offers a PDF file titled “AVM Practice Guideline,” which aims to “develop a consensus-based ra
- The National Brain Aneurysm Center (HealthEast Care System)
The National Brain Aneurysm Center has provided the most advanced diagnostic services and treatment for complex neurovascular conditions since 2002, and treats hundreds of brain aneurysm every year. The website provides information about Brain Aneurysms,
- The Toronto Brain Vascular Malformation Study Group
Group dedicated to the study and multidisciplinary care of neurological conditions that affect or arise from blood vessels of the brain.
- Treatment for Arteriovenous Malformation (Stroke Association)
Short explanations on diagnoses and factors that go into deciding upon a treatment, types of treatments (medical therapy, surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, interventional neuroradiology/endovascular neurosurgery), and overview of what kinds of doctors s
- Treatment of Arteriovenous Malformation (Aneurysm and AVM Foundation)
Outlines treatment options (surgery, radiosurgery, embolization, conservative medical management, options in children, treatment during pregnancy) with diagrams as well as information on how to make informed decisions and information on what special consi
- Treatment of Vascular Malformations (Toronto Brain Vascular Malformation Study Group)
Explains treatment options of various vascular malformations using websites, flash, and videos.
- Treatment Options for Cerebral Aneurysms (American Association of Neurological Surgeons)
Various treatment options for cerebral aneurysms detailed by the American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Treatments (National Brain Aneurysm Center)
Brain surgery information for skull base surgery, brain tumor treatment, brain aneurysm surgery, vascular malformation surgery, and stroke care.