- About Brain Injury | Brain Injury Association
Information about brain injury, outlining diagnosis, treatment, types, and information for family and caregivers, as well as documents personal stories of survivors.
- Arteriovenous Malformation & Other Vascular Lesions of the CNS | MedicineNet
Information on what arteriovenous malformation is, symptoms, health consequences, research, sources, and sections about vascular lesions of the Central Nervous System.
- Brain & Spine Foundation
Website for people with brain and spine conditions, providing them with information, ability to contact nurses, resources for children, and fundraising options for the cause.
- Brain Aneurysm & AVM Center | Neurovascular Center of Massachusetts General Hospital
Harvard and Massachusetts General Hospital’s collaborative directory for information, support, articles, and more on AVMs.
- Brain Injuries: The Crashing of the Mind
Information and resources about Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) by a TBI lawyer with useful facts about brain injury that can be resourceful for anyone learning about brain injury.
- Brain Line
Preventing, Treating, and Living with Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Brain Vascular Disorders | Toronto Brain Vascular Malformation Study Group
Section of the website that leads to informational pages for Brain Aneurysms, Brain Arteriovenous Malformations, Brain Cavernous Malformations, Dural Arteriovenous Malformations, Vein of Galen Malformations, Carotid Stenosis, and other brain vascular malf
- By Your Side | Traumatic Brain Injury Resource & Support Center
The Traumatic Brain Injury Resource & Support Center, a service of Brain Injury Association of Florida (BIAF), provides one-stop access to TBI information, resources and support services.
- Cavernous Malformations (Cavernomas) | Johns Hopkins Medicine
Information about cavernous malformations and treatment options.
- Cavernous Malformations | Boston Children's Hospital
Information about the symptoms, diagnosis, causes, and treatment options for Cavernous Malformations in the brain.
- Closed Head Injury | Brain and Spinal Cord
Information about Closed Head Injury by an organization that provides resources and support for brain and spinal cord injuries, outlining causes, symptoms, and prognosis.
- Crazy Meds: The Good, The Bad, and The Funny
You can learn what’s good, what’s bad, what’s interesting, and what’s plain weird & funny about the medications used to treat common psychiatric and/or neurological conditions. The information on the website is designed to help you work with your doct
- Information & Tools for Stroke Survivors to Aid in Going Back to Work | National Stroke Association
Resources provided by Job Accommodation Network (JAN) for both stroke survivors going back to work and their employers.
- Is Sound Stressing You Out? | Brain Pages
- Living with Traumatic Brain Injury | The Brain Fairy
Living with Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) is an information center and a source of inspiration for those with an injured brain, and for their caregivers, families and friends created by a Traumatic Brain Injury survivor.
- Lost & Found: What Brain Injury Survivors Want You to Know
Excerpted from Lost & Found: A Survivor’s Guide for Reconstructing Life After a Brain Injury by Barbara J. Webster
- Mental Health and Insurance: Commonly Misunderstood Illnesses
There are several mental illnesses that affect and impact a person’s quality of life and misinformation associated with them often makes it difficult for patients to navigate the world of insurance coverage for their illnesses.
- National Directory of Brain Injury Services | Brain Injury Association of America
Directory of facilities and community-based services, brain injury specialists, state brain injury association, support groups, professional and legal services, and much more for brain injury support provided by the Brain Injury Association of America.
- National Stroke Association
Stroke Is the Fourth Leading Cause of Death in U.S. National Stroke Association’s mission is to reduce the incidence and impact of stroke by developing compelling education and programs focused on prevention, treatment, rehabilitation and support for all.
- Stroke Fact Sheets | National Stroke Association
Downloadable fact sheets about strokes, prevention, symptoms, risk factors, and rehabilitation and recovery.
- Stroke Pictures Slideshow | MedicineNet
Slideshow and visual guide to understanding stroke, reviewed by Charles Patrick Davis, MD, PhD .
- Stroke Services | Baptist Health South Florida
Neuroscience Center at Baptist Hospital features a dedicated 35-bed patient care unit and specially trained nurses, neurologists and neurosurgeons to meet the needs of neurological patients.
- That M Word: A Migraine Blog
A blog run by a “migraineur” who gives information, tips and advices, and other useful things for people who suffer from migraines or chronic headaches.
- The Spoon Theory | But You Don't Look Sick
Christine Miserandino’s personal story and analogy of what it is like to live with sickness or disability.
- Trigger Points: Diagnosis and Management
Trigger points are discrete, focal, hyperirritable spots located in a taut band of skeletal muscle. They produce pain locally and in a referred pattern and often accompany chronic musculoskeletal disorders.
- Understanding Brain Injury | Brain Injury 101
What you should know about brain injury and recovery.
- Vascular Conditions, Tests, Treatments | VascularWeb
Society for Vascular Surgery’s comprehensive database of vascular conditions, tests, and treatments.
- Vascular Malformations and Hemangiomas | Baptist Health South Florida
Information about Vascular malformations and Hemangiomas, as well as how to distinguish between the two conditions, and treatment options available for both conditions.
- Vascular Malformations Of The Brain Program | Boston Children's Hospital
Provides information about AVMs, Cavernous Malformations, Vein of Galen Malformations, and Aneurysms, as well as about their Brain Vascular malformation Programs.
- VascularWeb | Society for Vascular Surgery
Comprehensive database for vascular conditions, tests, and treatment options provided by the Society for Vascular Surgery.
- Vein of Galen Malformations | Boston Children's Hospital
Information about a special case of AVM called “Vein of Galen Malformation.”
- WebMD Mobile Apps
WebMD App, WebMD Pregnancy App, WebMD Baby App, WebMD Allergy App, WebMD Pain Coach App, WebMD Magazine App, and Medscape App for free downloads.
- What is a Stroke? | Frederick Memorial Hospital CyberKnife Center
Types and symptoms of stroke.